COVID-19In our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19 within our community, we request that all customers shopping in our store locations respect the safety measures that we have implemented.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (i.e. cough, fever, difficulty breathing), we ask that you please stay home.
- Masks must be worn by all persons entering or remaining in our stores as per the City of Ottawa Temporary Mandatory Mask By-law. Please ensure that the mask securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Customers are required to use the provided hand sanitizer before browsing. Please limit the physical handling of products to a minimum whenever possible.
- We ask that all customers practice physical distancing by remaining 2 metres (6 feet) away from others, and to step-aside or pass others quickly in situations when it is not possible.
- To further respect physical distancing, a maximum customer limit will be enforced at our doors when capacity is reached. All additional customers will be required to wait outside in such cases until entry is granted by a staff member.
Curbside pickup (pay ahead or at curbside) can also be arranged by contacting our store locations.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All purchases made through our website are final sale. No returns or exchanges will be granted once the order is shipped or made available for pickup.
In cases of defective or damaged product, please contact us directly.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel orders in cases when items are not available. The order will be adjusted accordingly and you will not be invoiced for those items.
Pre-order items require payment in advance at checkout.
Customers will be contacted if product is no longer available and alternate arrangements will be made.
All release dates, images, and prices are subject to change.